What lies ahead is a MYSTERY. Don't be afraid to EXPLORE.
Online psychotherapy works a little differently from meeting face-to-face at the practice. You can choose to use an online video calling forum of your choice. Zoom, Skype, Facetime seem to be the most popular at the moment.
Here's what you need to do to set up an online session:
- Email to arrange your free 15 minute online therapy/supervision appointment
- Request and fill out a secure confidential questionnaire
- Read the informed consent and email it back along with the questionnaire
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of your chosen online forum. For example, if you are using skype you may want to click here Skype on your computer to set up an account
- Add progressive.process to your Skype.
- Wait for confirmation of your appointment. Once I have received your forms, I can give you specific details about our first appointment
- Try to set aside a quiet room with minimal distractions if possible, during our session.
Click here to book your free online consultation
Scroll down to see all the 'frequently asked QUESTIONS' around having online appointments.